Monday, July 4, 2011

Obsessed with: this shampoo and conditioner

I have frizzy, wavy, out of control hair.  During the cooler months it isn't too much of a problem.  I can easily tame my mane by blow drying straight.  But in the warm Southern summer months, it is another story.

In the past I have done the permanent Keratin straightening process.  This worked well, but the downside is that it may be really bad for you, and also not recommended to do while pregnant.  So that leads me to quicker options.

I have pretty much bought every shampoo, conditioner, and hair product that promises smooth non-frizzy hair.  Anything with the the words "sleek," "shine," "ice," or "straight" I have purchased in the hopes to control my crazy hair.  Usually the results are non-existent.

Well on a recent trip to the supermarket I saw a display of this shampoo, so I figured I would give it a try.  It is great.  I am obsessed!  My hair feels smooth and frizz-free.

2 comments:

  1. Use that combined with Kerastase Oleo Relax... its amazing! I have the same problems with my hair and this makes it feel like silk: http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/search/results.aspx?SearchKeywords=oleo%20relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anabel. I am going to check that one!
    Thanks for reading... Happy Holiday!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete