Thursday, February 10, 2011

Obsessed with: dumpster diving

Seriously, one of the best things I have found in the garbage was this retail magazine rack. As soon as I saw it I knew it would make a perfect home for our growing collection of children's books. I borrowed a friend's car, bought some yellow spray paint, brought it home, and within a few hours... we had a brand new place to house all of our favorite books.

I love it because it is compact and doesn't take up too much room. This kids are able to walk over and reach books, and there are neat little compartments on the side for smaller things like games and mini books.

Start snooping around... you never know what you can find outside the store. Just make sure it isn't too dirty!

xo.

4 comments:

  1. I can't get over you. I think you can use a few tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you go dumpster diving... try to find a t-bone for Dexter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know it until you try it! My grandma got me that amazing Wolf form in the trash... I found this gem of a bookcase... we also found that cool vintage sled in the neighbor's trash... I guess it's in my genes! xo.

    ReplyDelete