Thursday, September 8, 2011

Organized baby: 3 weeks to go

So I was on a crazy search for a baby bag.  I was looking for something that was practical and stylish.  All the bags which were from the "diaper bag" category, well sort of lame, and totally too babyish.  In the end I ended up going with a tote-style handbag instead.

And I bought this guy today, which basically makes any bag into a diaper bag.  I had one when Charlie was a baby and kept it under the stroller, I am not sure where it went.  So this baby gets a new one.  It is great because it is small, it has pockets for wipes, diapers and has a zip off changing pad for when you need to change the little one on the go.  

Now I have a bag I love and it can officially be called a "diaper bag" with the addition of this.



xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment