Monday, February 28, 2011

Obsessed with: color-blocked moccasins


I recently read about this project and it looked so cute and simple I had to give it a try.  It also didn't hurt that I had the exact shoes that were needed sitting in my closet.   

I bought some fabric paint at the store yesterday, worked on them this morning, and I have to say... I am totally obsessed with the results!  I think they are great looking and perfect for spring. 

You can read the about the project here along with simple directions.    xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the way they look. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should paint some little hearts or flowers or moons or suns on the back of each shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... I love when you see an idea or a project and it turns out just how it is supposed to. Now I just need to hold back from painting more items... I have a feeling turquoise is going to be a big color around here... hmmm? What else needs some sprucing up! xo.

    ReplyDelete